Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goddess - Digital Collage




















This weeks theme for Sunday Postcard Art is "Goddess."

She can only do so much...we must all do our part in taking care of our planet...

Had lots of fun playing with my piece...Hope you like :-)


Modified Elements:
Woman is from an Ebay purchase
Planets are from Nasa in Wikimedia's Public domain
Text background is from Lisa's Altered Art (on Etsy)
Sky backgrounds are a blend of Scrapbook Graphics and Scrap Orchard
Stars and flowers are from Scrapbook Graphics

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leila -I love her spilling her stardust on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous digi creation, Leila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a beautiful digi collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Leila!!! she is one beautiful goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this ia perfect and reall beautiful.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! Excellent goddess, Leila, and great message - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing piece of digital art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art work, Leila, with a really important message. Great postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sentiment, Leila, and I see that your goddess is only halfway there in taking care of the earth. The earth certainly needs all the care it can get. This is such a beautiful piece of art. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like it ? I LOVE it Leila!!! :D I think it's wonderful. I'm a fan of your digital work, your interpretations and creations are always exciting and wonderful!! Well done :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails