Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blissful ATC Swap Box Challenge - PLEASE VOTE FOR ME :-)




Here is my ATC box holder....finished in the 11th hour, LOL.

The challenge over at Blissful ATC Swap was to create some kind of holder that you can keep your ATC's in.  I'm quite happy with mine and am super psyched to have a safe place to keep my ATC's. 

I'm also very happy because this is the first Acrylic/Mixed Media piece I've actually finished.


We're also having a vote for the favorite, so if you could do me a tiny little favor and vote for mine I would be super appreciative!

Voting starts on Monday 9/20/10 and the winner will be announced on 9/23/10.
Please go over to Blissful ATC Swap site and email Blissfullatcswap@gmail.com to vote.

Thanks so much!!


pssst....did you miss my giveaway post...?
Click here to check it out.  Winners are chosen on 10/15/10.

4 comments:

  1. Thats so funny... I did my ATC Box in the 11th hour myself... I think I emailed it to her at 10 last night. Didnt get it on my blog till almost midnight

    The ATC's are great! Always amazed at how many different things everyone comes up with when they are all given one word. Exspecially when I was really challenged for some reason...

    My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherry! I was a little challegend for the box, wasn't sure if I was going to participate, but come Sunday morning a vision of what I wanted came to me so I started and actually managed to finish the same day. I'm very happy with how it turned out. :-)
    I'm off to take a peek at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I like your storage box lots...you did and awesome job...

    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you DeeDee! I really wanted something colorful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails