Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gray Area Challenge - Digital Collage






















This image was created for Tumble Fish Studio's "Gray Area" Challenge.

Majority of elements are from sheets created by Marsha over at Tumble Fish Studio
Ticket is from an unknown source
Balloon is from ScrapOrchard
Fairy face, legs, and hat are from Itkullipi


I liked this image so much I modified it slightly by adding a touch of color.  

For some reason I just really like black and white images with a little bit of color, so I couldn't help myself.  ;-)

Some of the inspiration for this piece came from Ms Marsha herself.  I love her collages so much that this piece was somewhat influenced by her most recent piece she completed.

The other inspiration for the piece formed in my mind today at work when my boss said I'm not from this planet, lol.  Apparently I'm a little odd...who da thunk?  Ahhh well...  I enjoy my planet, how's yours?  LOL





5 comments:

  1. Fantastic collage Leila,love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool imagery and perfect for this challenge Leila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious collage for the challenge - love the images and the little hint of color is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I just love the eyes on that young man - gives him such an expression of nonchalance. It's exquisite work and I'm so excited you played the challenge. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails