Sunday, October 24, 2010

Journal background & Sneak Peak!



















Did a new background for a journal page.  
I was experimenting with arttxcentrix technique that she does 
in her "Overwhelmed Journal Page" video.

I'm not quite sure what I will be doing with it yet...
maybe collage onto it and build a spooky Halloween scene...we'll see.  :-)
I want to try this again and see if I can get thinner branches at the top...clearly this method requires practice and she does a pretty good creation, but I'm happy with my first try!



Also, here's a sneak peak of something I'm working on. 
I'll post finished pics later, hope it turns out the way it is in my head  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails