Sunday, March 6, 2011

BirdLife - Digital Collage



























This weeks theme at Take A Word is "BirdLife."

....and wouldn't like be wonderful to live here?

Yes...yes it would be wonderful. :-)


Remember the background?  I'm sure you do.  I liked it so much I recycled it for my new image.  Hope you like it!





Modified Sources:
Grapevine is from Fine Crafted Design
Flowers, Bird heads & Ivy are from Holliewood Studio
Mushroom and bird bodies are from  FineCraftedDesign
Forest background unsure of...

17 comments:

  1. What a great couple! He can pick her a bunch of grapes! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful, colourful fantasy piece. yes, I would love to be there, Leila. It's wonderful - I hope everyone enlarges it to see it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning and joyful piece of whimsy Leila, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background for your avian pair! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an enchanted and beautiful pair. This is a dream ! Beautiful art Leila.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a glorious birdy couple, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and fun couple!! Love their lush surroundings and the beautiful colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your amazing collage! An extraordianry vision of birlife.
    bravo bravo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the awesome comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful colours.. lovin' the owl lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an exquisite flight of fancy. I love the ghostly little "owl woman". In fact, I love everything about this picture. Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful....had to stop by and see what kits you used! Amazing..great job combinding! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails