Sunday, October 2, 2011

WIP & Another Feature...

I've been a busy little bee this weekend.

I've been whipping together some digital collage sheets to sell in my shop.  So far I have about 20 that have all the backgrounds in place and I'm working on cleaning up images of other items, people, etc to complete the sheets.  So watch for those if you work in digital!

The other thing I've been working on is a collage mixed media canvas.
Here's how far I am so far...

Click to view larger.  It's a bad picture, but you get the idea.  Lets hope I can finish it THIS MONTH.  I swear I start so many things and then never finish becuase I move on to whatever new thing caught my attention, lol.

Ah well....More about this piece and who inspired me when I'm done.  Hopefully soon!!







 

 

 

 

 

 

....and last, but not least...my art was featured in another Etsy treasury.  Yay!  Love getting features, see the beautiful treasury below, and as always, click on the images to be taken to that item.  :-)


'Quotes for life' by vororo

Quotes are the short explanation of life and for life. Some are bringing you inspiration, some are helping you to find a solution and some are just making you smile. This is a small collection of quotes for life, which hopefully will help you, too! Enjoy!


5 x 7 Print -Mind O...

$12.00

Judy Garland QUOTE ...

$15.00

Funny Mae West Quot...

$20.00

Great Enthusiasm - ...

$16.00

I never wanted her ...

$9.95

Perfectly Painted K...

$10.95

Typography Collage ...

$19.00

Marilyn Monroe Pop ...

$28.00

4 x 4 motivational ...

$4.00

Pink Girl Flower Ar...

$40.00

Hand painted sign- ...

$45.00

New 2011 Insprirati...

$3.69

Be The Change Gandh...

$39.95

Golden Autumn Path ...

$15.00

8x10 print - Oscar ...

$17.00

Woodburn quote sign

$20.00

2 comments:

  1. WhenI first saw your photo, my initial response was, "She's taken a stained glass course--how col!" LOL
    Love the way you've arranged space on your canvas. I predict greta things from this one.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool would it be to take a stained glass course? That'd be so fun, but no, this one is paper on canvas. :-) Looks cool tho, right? I like the progress so far. I will certainly post another update (hopefully soon!). Glad you like, thank you for the comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails