Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catch up Post

So I've been away from my blog for a little bit, mostly because I've been fairly busy, but I have managed to squeeze in some art and jewelry here and there.

I've been taking part in Artful Gatherings Metamorphasis Collage bracelet class. I have 2 in progress but can't show pics just yet. I'm assuming I can share after the class is over, but will be checking with the instructor first. Very fun class and I have so many ideas for future bracelets.

I also watched this video and got some neat ideas from B'Sue for necklaces. This one is probably my favorite video right now, but she has TONS of tutorials on her youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iPVhtpQ3Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here are some WIP shots of recently colored metal. I'm waiting for metal sealer so I can seal the ink and then turn them into necklaces. Debating on using one in a collage bracelet too, but we'll see....

Here are the images:






After I did the above ones I also did these smaller hearts:





I have to say,these are really addictive and I love watching the colors swirl around.

In other news....I'm almost 21 weeks pregnant with baby 2 and we found out last Friday we're having another boy!





I do admit that I was hoping for a girl to do girly things with, but as long as he's healthy, I'm happy. It will be fun to watch my sons grow and see their different personalities. I'm sure my husband will turn this one into a gamer as well. ....and I do mean gamer. My 3 yr old, all he can think about is video games, kind of annoying and the reason I put my foot down on school all day at least 3 days a week. Go, play with kids, learn, have fun....be a kid. Geeez!

Aside from that, we just attended my youngest cousins wedding in Chico, CA. Very cute wedding, beautiful...and the best part was the photo booth for guests. Boy did we have some fun with that. Here is one of many pics of us being silly. This one is with one of my sisters, aunt, and mom.





Yes, that's me in the back with the Viking hat being silly. Haha!

Hope you're having a creative day!

Xoxo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails