I finally got a hole punch that would give me the hole sizes I needed so I could set the eyelets, and let me tell you, there was a learning curve. I did practice on cheap metal 1st and then moved on to my pieces, but alas, I figured out that I need to set my eyelets BEFORE I put any resin on. So 2 of my pieces didn't make it because the resin cracked, etc, but thankfully they were my 2 least favorite.
So these are the ones that did make it and I'm getting close to being done. I think they turned out pretty good, I'm quite pleased with myself and how fast I learned etching and then creating fun little pieces.
Not sure if these will make it into my shop. I may create an oopsie section and offer at a discount with others that aren't up to my standard, but we'll see.
Hope you're having a creative day!