Friday, January 18, 2013

Leila West - SDC81 - Stampotique Challenge



I recently bought myself some Stampotique stamps and have been having fun creating stamped journal pages.  For this one I submitted to January's Stampotique Challenge, SDC 81.

The challenge:  "Stampotique is challenging you to create a Journal Cover or Page, Diary Page or Calendar page."

So I did a journal page based on the saying "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas."

I had fun mixing up stamps and I love this Stampotique guy and the sign he's holding.  So many different  words  you can put in there.  :-)


I used stamps from Stampotique, Ranger, and Claudine Hellmuth in my Dylusions Journal using Dylusions ink.  This is one of the pages where the ink seeped through, boo!  ...but it doesn't look too bad.  :-)

Hope you're all having a fabulously creative day!

7 comments:

  1. Made me smile! Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, love the sign and the dark buildings lit up in the background. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool background! Love the theme too - too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background!!! Love how you have got the building silouhette to stand out - just brilliant. Thank you for joining in with us over at Stampotique. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! I really enjoyed this challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails