Monday, January 21, 2013

Not All Who Wander Are Lost - Journal Page

http://www.etsy.com/shop/artsycreations


So I played around with one of the stencils I made  :-)

This is what I came up with.  I really like how it turned out and will be making more stencils to play with.  If you are interested, I uploaded several stencil and mask templates to my shop.

I've been printing mine out on inkjet transparency sheets which I believe I bought at an office supply store (can't remember! 0-0).  Not too much thinner than some of the actual stencils I bought, so not bad!  A cheaper option for me and I can make all kinds and save some money...

So this is another journal page I've done...I'm on a roll this year!  I haven't been all that great in journaling the past couple years, always felt like I had to spill my guts and fill my journaled pages with my emotions - which honestly, I don't have any time to do as often as I've tried.  I think I really prefer this style of journaling, a fun image and just a line or two for text.  Fast and simple...Hopefully I can keep it going throughout the year, but with a toddler and an infant and a full time job and and and....hopefully I can keep my muse happy!

Hope you're all having a fabulously creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails