Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Jewelry...almost finished!

Been away from the blog for a little while, but that seems to happen with small children demanding attention. They come first. ;-)
So, my creations have been slow going but I did manage to create a few pieces tonight when hubby got home and could give me a couple hours of me time.
These are still work in progresses but they're almost done. I took Cat Kerr's online class Wave Soldered Pendants to learn the frame technique and then collaged my own designs into them.
Here's the first layer down.

One of them is double sided because I collaged the imagery down and then realized I had wanted it on the other side. So I made it double sided. I thought it was a cool 2 in 1 solution!
Anyway, here's another layer down.

I still need to add resin, but the glue and paint are still drying so hopefully I can finish them up tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails