Friday, January 9, 2015

WTW and FUF mess to finished!

On Wednesdays we have Work Table Wed. It's a challenge in the B'sue Boutiques Creative group on Facebook to show what's on your table. Here was mine...




My table lately always seems to be a mess.

On Fridays we have Finished up Friday's.
Here is my FUF 1/9/15.





Finished these up. Did some with beads and left one of each color bracelet without beads for those that like simple. Why? Because options, which I talk briefly about in this post I shared a couple days ago.
Happy Friday!!

http://leilanicoledesigns.blogspot.com/2015/01/quietly-readingand-some-thoughts.html

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great topic, and short and sweet. Love it, Leila!! Great idea for blogging regularly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails