Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pendant Creation

My son went to sleep early last night, so I got to play a little bit.

I wasn't in the mood to create another digital piece, so I decided to give this creation a go. I made my own personal pendant. I had read about it at the site "Just Something I made" and picked up pieces for creating over the last few months, but now that I had some free time and no tiny hands grabbing at "chemicals" I was free to play.

Now, I just need to figure out the beading design to turn it into a full necklace. Something else to learn, yay! Hopefully I'll have some more free time soon so I can practice. :-)

The pendant I got here: DASB56
The wish piece, snowflake (which is actually a button but I managed to hide that fact!), red seed beads, and glitter I bought at our local Micheals.
The sealant to finish the pendant is Amazing Glaze that I bought online.
I put it all together, baked it, and voila! I thought it'd be harder, but it was super simple.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails