Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Help the Heroes - Charity Auction

I was recently approached by Sara-Jane Newson via my Facebook Fan Page with a request to donate to a charity auction she helps run.

Below is the info listed under their Help the Heroes Charity Auction fan page info site and I figured, sure, why not.   It's the least I can do to help raise money for those that defend our freedom.


I also poked around the page and saw within the discussion tabs the main Help for Heroes website.
If you would also like to donate, please check out the fan page and reach out to Sara-Jane.

General Information
Help The Heros supports all the men and women serving in Iraq and Afganistan.
It also helps the injured heros that have lost limbs and cant work and the families of the heros that didnt make it home.

Its a charity that remember the men and women currectly putting their livies on the line every day to keep us safe, and it keeps the memory of those who have fallen alive as Heros.
Mission
To raise money for true heros


I plan to donate the following 5 x 7 unmatted prints, I hope the prints help raise enough to reach their goal:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails