Sunday, July 15, 2012

Having fun with pendants...

Heres a photo of the next pendant I turned into a necklace.

I'm so glad I finally found a use for the peach quartz bead I had picked up awhile ago. I think it goes quite nicely with this pendant. :-)

I think I also like the use of the mixed copper hues. The chain is already vintage looking, but I left the copper wire with the beads untarnished to add some color. Over time it will tarnish naturally since its pure copper wire, but that can be buffed out with a jewelry cloth.

What do you think so far?






Hope you're having a creative day!

Xoxo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails