Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ready to Etch!





My cousin from L.A. is in town and stopped by today with my sister and nephew. Had a great time catching up, taking pictures, and having her meet my little babies....but once she and my sister left, it was time to play!

While my boys napped, I cut, sanded, cleaned and then stamped all kind of designs on copper. Once they're done drying I will be etching the pieces and turning them in to necklaces.
May even put a couple in the shop for anyone that would like the etched pendant to turn into their own necklaces. We shall see how they turn out.

I plan to participate in the January challenge in the B'Sue Boutique's creative FB group. Will be interesting to see what I come up with!

Hope you're having a creative day!

XoXo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails