Thursday, February 21, 2013

Inka Gold + Lumiere

Working on new pendants and decided to play with clay.

I have a very specific idea in my head and I'm really hoping I can get these to look the way I envision.

In the meantime, I've been playing with Inka Gold and Lumiere paint. Inka Gold seems limited in pallet colors, but they blend quite nicely with Lumiere paints, so I'm getting a nice variety of pretty color for the heads. I tried blending with silks, but it didn't work very well. These pendants are taking a little while, but eventually I hope to turn them into Necklaces. Maybe make a series out of them.

So far so good. Hoping to finish at least one soon since I go back to work in about a week. Maternity leave was nice while it lasted. :-)






Hope you're having a creative day!

XoXo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails