Monday, September 30, 2013

Did you know?



I have a new look!

Since my focus lately has been on jewelry,  I decided my previous business name of Artsy Creations no longer fit me.  It also bothered me how there were so many other variations out there of the same name that I had chosen.  So I made the [expensive] decision to make a change.

Ultimately, I wanted a more professional business name and look.  So I made that leap and registered my new business name.  Check it out and let me know what you think?

I am now Leila Nicole Designs. 
I like it a lot better...actually, I LOVE it.  :)

So while my focus is now on jewelry creations, I can still use it for my occasional artwork.... love!

Here are all the new links to my same locations.

You'll notice my blog url has changed...
http://leilanicoledesigns.blogspot.com/

My facebook fan page has changed - altho currently it's only half changed, I have to wait for FB to approve my change for it to be fully changed over...but the url and my design has changed at least.
https://www.facebook.com/LeilaNicoleDesigns

My twitter account is updated:
https://twitter.com/LeilaNDesigns
This had to be a slightly altered version since it couldn't be so long...still works.

....and of course, my Etsy shop!
http://leilanicoledesigns.etsy.com/

I even registered LeilaNicoleDesigns.com and in a little bit I will be rolling out a .com web page where I can display a gallery of sorts.  I mostly wanted to do that so I could clean up my business card and only have to list 1 link rather than 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 links...etc.  You get the idea.  With the  .com site it will be my landing page if you will and from there I will list all the areas I can be found.  
I finally feel like a professional, lol.  

So check me out, update the links so you don't lose me, fav my shop and fan page and really....just occasionally stop by and say HI.  Love to chit chat, especially on Facebook.  :-)

Gotta run, jewelry pieces calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails