Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gone for a bit...

Well, the inevitable happened.  My computer is DEAD.

My desktop is still kind of running, although slower than a sloth as I try to make sure everything is backed up to external hard drives before it dies.  I don't even know what happened, my laptop that I use as backup was acting fine and then when I went to transfer a few pics to it that I didn't want to lose, just in case...well, it's totally fried.  Won't recognize any drives and I can't even reinstall.

So, I am not happy.  At all.  2 MACs down and going in for repair.  I have NO idea who to even take them to at the moment since everyone is geared towards PCs, but then the issue is how long will it take...and how much.

So, long story short, I will be taking a break from art & art challenges, not by choice as I've wanted to participate in the Steampunk and Street Art challenges, but alas, I cannot.

So until we meet again...hopefully in a short while.  I look forward to everything being fixed and participating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails