Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tree Pendant - 2nd try



















Since my computers are still down (can't even get someone to look at them until Tuesday due to the holiday) I figured I may as well give the tree of life pendant a try again.

Above is what I came up with and I like it SO much better!  :-)

Below is a side by side comparison.
I think I'm getting the hang of them...next I need to figure out how to turn it into a necklace. I want to wear one to a wedding I am attending at the end of the month.  Should be fun figuring the necklace portion out...at least I have something to occupy my hands while I wait for computer repairs...
So glad the honey is letting me use his laptop...at least I can take pics of my creations, email them to myself, and upload to share...ahhh....technology!

I did keep Camilles tutorial nearby, but for the most part, I remembered how to make the pendant...














This time I used the same copper wire, but chose white-ish/clear seed beads and green bicone swarovski beads.

*** UPDATE***

I thought the tree looked a little "off" with 6 branches, so I added a little birdy.  :-)  
Looks way cuter, love it!

Here's a pic...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails