Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tree Pendant - 3rd Times the Charm!































Created a 3rd pendant, third times the charm, I'm very happy with it!
Besides purple being my favorite color, I really like the idea of grass at the bottom, and being able to make it really look like a tree "scene."

Next step is completing the whole process and turning it into an actual necklace. I'm determined to have a nice necklace to match the dress I just bought for the wedding at the end of July. Can't wait to get started on it. ...but, for now, need to take a nap.

2nd picture is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd one I've done thus far.  Glad to see they're getting better.
Copper, Bicone Swarovski, and Seed Beads.
Tutorial by Camille.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails