Monday, July 5, 2010

Tree Pendant - Getting creative now...




















Well, the picture doesn't do it justice since the camera phone isn't all that great, but in person, this piece is pretty cool looking. Think I may have to keep this one for myself, I'm totally loving it!

Not sure if I can replicate it, but I'll certainly try.
I did this one mostly by hand and tried not to use the tools too often in an effort to minimize the nicks and scrapes.  My fingers hurt from bending the thick wire, but totally worth it!!   :-)

Using copper wire, garnet and clear bicone swarviski beads, and green seed beads.  I definitely have the hang of making these now. 
Takes me back to my days of making actual beaded trees, I love that I can now turn them into jewelry.

My 4th tree pendant...

1 comment:

  1. It look as wonderful and amazing as all the others.
    It's such a fantastic art work what you created, absolutly stunning!
    Have a nice week,
    hugs Anja from Nuremberg in germany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails