Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simple ATC and Twinkling H2o's

 I didn't have a whole lot of time for art tonight, but thought I'd doodle on an ATC and see what came of it...well, here's what it ended up being.  I had actually put a little traveling case together (which is really just a kids pencil carrier) and I grabbed it so I could play while my son watched some cartoons before bed.

I must say, I think I'm really in love with Twinkling H2O shimmering mist.  This is the first time I really did anything with them, but the colors are so fun, and I love how they shimmer against the light.  These may find their way into my purse more often as I'm on the go a lot when not at work.

I used a water pen which is really nice on the go and I can just clean it off with a baby wipe that I fold and also stick in there.

So far, I really like the outcome, think I'll be creating more original ATCs....or I guess it would be an ACEO since it's an original and not a print?  I dunno, but they're fun.  Definatly recommend grabbing some if you can.  I bought mine online at JoAnns.com when they had a sale.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Only took about 20 min or so, think I may be making more, they're pretty fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails