Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gelli Printing Fun

So I know tons of people have been having fun with gelli plates and by now its probably nothing new, but....I finally pulled mine out to play with.

The sad part is I've had the Gelli Plate since November, but then I had my second son and well....time flew by.

So now my 4mo old is taking a nap and my 4yr old is watching his favorite movie, so now..... play!

These are the first batch (yes batch, this plate is FUN!!).
Some I love and some are so so.... I plan to use some in my art journal but I want to see if I can somehow incorporate into jewelry.

We shall see!



Hope you're having a creative day!

XoXo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails