Saturday, January 26, 2013

Etched Pendant Design










I've been following along in Cat Kerr's online Inspirational Pendants workshop, which is all about etching copper and then turning into pretty necklaces.

I've been having a blast learning, making mistakes, learning from mistakes, and then ultimately coming up with fun and unique necklaces.

I have several etched pieces ready for their finishing touches. Here is my 1st design....I plan to add to my shop shortly.

Let me know what you think. :-)

....This post is done on my cell phone, so I will have to add links a little later. :-)

Hope you're having a creative day!

XoXo ~Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails