Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Newly Updated Shop

Been awhile, but I'm back!  

Have spent the last few months updating my shop.  Had to redo photos, update descriptions, and pull my hair out over SEO, oy!   But I'm slowly getting there.  

Here's an item I just listed.  What do you think?  I soldered the bracelet together and then added paint. Looks great on a wrist!



You can see more of the photos I've updated at my link:
Leila Nicole Designs

Still working on some of them but almost done with the ones already listed and then I'll be loading even more! So be sure to fav the shop and occasionally stop on by. 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!

*** Be sure to check back as I do reply to comments. :-) ***

Pin It

You May Also Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails